Mike Lebecki, RE/MAX of Santa Clarita/Valencia and the Sea
The Santa Clarita Valley Economic Development Corp.
Regional leadership for a regional economy.
Representing the united effort of regional industry and government leaders, the Santa Clarita Valley Economic Development Corporation (SCVEDC) works to provide an integrated approach to attracting, retaining and expanding a diversity of business and industry in the Santa Clarita Valley. Our overarching goals are to support the creation of high-paying jobs for our trained workforce, stimulate economic activity that grows the regional tax base and strategically positions the Santa Clarita Valley and its businesses to better compete in the global economy. To accomplish these goals, the SCVEDC is tasked with the following deliverables:
- Market the region as a prime location for expanding/relocating a business
- Provide current, accurate, regional economic information to business decision-makers and site selectors
- Foster positive relationships with city, county, state and federal agencies and officials essential to the economic development process
- Actively pursue business attraction opportunities within identified targeted industries
- Facilitate access to and assist businesses with, utilizing available incentive and training programs
- Develop strategic partnerships with public and private sector resources to aid attraction and retention efforts
Click this link and discover an amazing website illustrating a bright local future:
Download the current economic overview...Printable too.
Call/Text me at: (661) 205-6661